COMMON SERVICE CENTER SERVICES LIST
GOVERNMENT TO CITIZEN (G2C):
- Passport: Ministry of External Affairs partnered with CSC SPV in 2014 to launch Passport Seva services through CSCs across the rural hinterland
- PAN Card: Applications for new PAN Card are processed through CSCs in collaboration with UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited (UTIITSL) and National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL)
- Aadhaar: Aadhaar enrollment and correction can be done in CSC
- Jeevan Pramaan: Life Certicate of pensioner from Government employee and non- government employment can be avails in CSC centers
- Army/Navy recruitment: Indian Army and navy recruitment online form can be fillup in CSC
- Swacch Bharat Abhiyan: Swacch Bharat Abhiyan is the biggest ever cleanliness drive launched by the Government in 2014 to clean the streets, roads and infrastructure of the country
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is an ambitious housing scheme of the Government for creating affordable housing units for urban
- FSSAI: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) partnered with CSC SPV in July 2016 to provide Food Business Operator (FBO) registration service through CSCs.
- Soil Health Card: Farmer registration and Soil Health Cards printing under Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
- Schedule tribe Certificate
- Income certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Employment Registration
BUSINESS TO CITIZEN(B2C)
- Mobile Recharge: Mobile Recharge of all the 14 Telecom Service Providers can be done through the Digital Seva Portal
- Mobile Bill payments: Mobile Bill payments of 8 Telecom Service Providers can be done through the Digital Seva Portal
- DTH Recharge: Dish TV Recharge of all six DTH operators can be done through the Digital Seva Portal
- Travel: Train and Bus ticket and Hotel booking
- Wifi Chaupal: To create a Wi-Fi coverage zone in the village, so as to cover all inhabited areas of the village using low cost Wi-Fi equipments with lower tariff plan
- Patanjali Store
- Agricultural store
- Do it yourself LED kit
- Ujala Store
- Digital Finance Inclusion, Awareness & Access: Under the “Digital Finance for Rural India: Creating Awareness and Access through CSC’s” project launched by the Government in November 2016, CSCs were enabled to host awareness sessions on government policies and digital finance options available for rural citizens
- ‘VLE Bazaar’ – A rural e-commerce venture: VLE Bazaar is an online market platform dedicated to unique Indian handicrafts and cottage products which are handmade, ethnic, organic and natural.
- Skill Development: CSC SPV has initiated different skill development courses.
- CSCs as GST Suvidha Provider: CSC SPV has taken the initiative of becoming a GST Suvidha Provider. All CSCs across the country would act as GST Suvidha Provider and will help merchants in filing taxes under the new regime and also provide necessary training and support services to people.
- Banking: CSC SPV has partnered with 42 public and private sector banks and regional rural banks to leverage its last mile network to bring the unbanked. Under this partnership,CSCs across the country can become Business Correspondent Agents / Customer Service Points to deliver banking facilities to citizens
- 6. Insurance Service : CSC SPV acquired license from the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) in 2013 to work as an authorized intermediary to market life and non-life insurance products through the Rural Authorised Persons. 36 insurance companies have come on board to offer various insurance policies through CSCs
- Pension Service: The National Pension System (NPS) is a voluntary, defined contribution retirement savings scheme designed to enable the subscribers to make optimum decisions regarding their future through systematic savings during their working life. NPS service has been launched through CSCs since April 2017.
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY): Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) is a comprehensive, yield based crop insurance scheme of the Government which aims to provide financial support to farmers suffering crop loss/damage arising out of unforeseen events.
- DigiPay: CSC launches Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AePS) at locations where CSC has been acting as Business Correspondent. This payment system is called as DIGIPAY.
- State/Central Student scholarship:Online application for central/State student scholarship can be done in CSC center
- PMGDISHA: Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA): Government of India launched a new digital litracy scheme in February 2017, specifically targeted at rural areas of the country. ‘Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA)’ envisages digital literacy training to six crore citizens in rural areas.
- Cyber Gram Yojana: Cyber Gram Yojana is part of the Multi-Sectoral Development Programme (MsDP) being implemented by the Ministry of Minority Affairs. Under this programme, basic digital literacy training is imparted to students from minority community
- Legal Literacy Programme: CSC SPV partnered with the Department of Justice under the Ministry of Law & Justice and UNDP in February 2015 to implement the Legal Literacy Programme through CSCs
- Other Education services:
- NIELIT Courses
- NIOS Admission & Examination form
- JNVS school admission
- CSC BCC Course: CSC SPV provides the Basic Computer Course (BCC) with emphasis on hands-on training. The programme equips a person to use computers in professional and personal space.
- Learn English: Learn English is an English language course which delivers supplementary learning. The course content is certified by the British Council and is specially designed to learn English easily.
- Tally Certified Programme: Tally Certified Programme from Prompt Enterprise is a two-month course, designed to learn Tally ERP9 though e-content.
- Introduction to GST: Tally has introduced a new course on GST, ‘Introduction to GST’ through the platform of CSC.
- Tele-health Consultations: CSC is offering video based tele-consultation service throughout India at affordable rates. CSC SPV partnered with Apollo Hospitals Limited in 2014 to allow the VLEs across the country to facilitate the tele-consultations with doctors from Apollo Hospitals.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Scheme:
Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Scheme aims at making quality medicines available at affordable prices for all, particularly the poor and disadvantaged, through exclusive outlets called ‘Jan Aushadhi Medical Stores’.
- Health Homeo : CSC SPV has launched a new service called Health Homeo package
Location : DC Office Facilitation Centre | City : Mamit | PIN Code : 796441