Date : 01/04/2018 - 31/03/2019 | Sector: Health, Education, Water resources, Electicity etc
The government had introduced MLAs Local Are Development Scheme from 2000-01 making MLAs able to recommend small development works of capital nature. Under the scheme, each MLA has the choice to suggest to the Deputy Commissioner of his/her district, to the extent of allocations given from year to year, to be taken up his/her constituency. Each MLA is sanctioned MLALAD fund of Rs.2 crore per annum for their respective constituency by the central government.
- The type of work under this scheme should be developmental in nature based on locally felt
- The work should be such that it can be completed within one financial year and lead to the creation of durable assets.
- Minimum of 10% fund allocated should be utilized for capacity building and training of unemployed youth in the state.
- The work to be taken under MLALADS should not be under Rs. 1 lakh in each case.
Works that may be taken up under MLALADS:
- Construction for buildings for schools, hostels, libraries and other buildings of education instititions belonging to government.
- Construction of village roads, bridges, public irregation channels and public drainage schemes.
- Providing drink water to the people in the area by digging tube-wells or other works that may help in this respect.
- Construction of public health care buildings, public toilets and bathrooms, footpaths, pathways and foot bridges.
- Construction of common gobar plants, non-conventional energy systems/devices for community use.
- Bus Sheds/Stops for public transport passengers.
- Social forestry, farm forestry, horticulture, parks and gardens in government and community land.
MLALAD TRACKING SHEET FOR HACHHEK A/C
MLALAD TRACKING SHEET FOR DAMPA A/C
MLALAD TRACKING SHEET FOR MAMIT A/C
Citizen of the District
Upliftment of social condition of citizen
How To Apply
Contact Office of Deputy Commissioner, Mamit